INTRO TO ONLINE MEDIATION TRAINING
Intro to Online Mediation Training with Keiter Mediation is a dynamic, intensive, and interactive one-day workshop designed for current mediators interested in learning how to mediate online. Participants will:
- Be introduced to the unique opportunities and advantages of using online mediation
- Learn protocols and tips necessary for setting up effective meetings using zoom
- Develop crucial skills and techniques needed to mediate online
- Explore ethical issues associated with mediating online
- Earn MCLE and CE
- Network with other mediators and mediators
- Meet the continuing education requirements for court approved mediators in Oklahoma
Course is approved by the MCLE committee of the Oklahoma Bar Association for attorneys to receive 7 hours MCLE, including 1 hour of ethics. This program is valid for 6 PDC's for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Intro to Online Mediation is being offered two times in 2020. The course is taught through online-video format using Zoom. The class meets on Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is a $50.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. Classes are limited to 25 participants. Sign up today to reserve your place!
2020 Course Dates Open for Registration
Summer 2020 - Friday, August 21, 2020
Winter 2020 - Friday, December 18, 2020
Who Should Attend?
- Family and Divorce Mediators
- Civil and Commercial Mediators
- Social Workers
- School Counselors
- Financial planners
- Real Estate Professionals
- Health and human services professionals
$295.00 - Regular Tuition
$50.00 - Early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.
$50.00 - Group registration discount for two or more people registering together.
$50.00 - Graduates of Keiter Mediation Training