Advanced Mediation Training
The need for mediation will only grow and the opportunities through online mediation continue to increase even with the COVID-19 threat. People can meet together to resolve their disputes and reach agreements without having to be physically present.
Mediation Training allows participants to:
- create new career opportunities
- increase earning potential
- start or expand your business
- be more valuable to your organization
- improve your resume
- gain needed skills for resolving daily conflict
Advanced Mediation Training builds upon basic mediation theory and practice. This dynamic and interactive one-day workshop will help current mediators sharpen their tools, learn new skills, and take their mediation practice to a new level. Advanced Mediation Training meets the continued education training requirements of the Oklahoma District Court Mediation Act for court-approved family and civil mediators in Oklahoma.
The course is approved for attorneys to receive 7 hours MCLE including 1 hour of ethics. LPC’s, LMFT’s, and Licensed Social Workers will receive 6 hours of CE including 1 hour of ethics. LPC's and LMFT's will receive 6 hours of C.E., including 1 hour of ethics. This course is valid for 7 PDC’s for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Advanced Mediation Training is being offered two times in 2021. The course is taught through online-video format using Zoom. The class meets on Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is a $50.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. Classes are limited to 25 participants. Sign up today to reserve your place!
2021-2022 Course Dates Open for Registration
- Winter 2021 Course - Friday, December 3
- Spring 2022 Course - Friday, May 13
- Winter 2022 Course - Friday, December 2
Course Topics Include
- Mediation training requirements for Court-Approved Family or Civil mediators
- Mediation in a Virtual World
- Upgrading and Improving your mediation services
- Developing a Reflective Mediation Practice
- Building a Profitable Mediation Practice
- Revisiting Mediation Ethics
Who Should Attend
- Family and Civil Mediators
- Attorney Mediators
- Workplace Mediators
- Mediation Practice Staff
$295.00 - Regular Tuition
$50.00 - Early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.