Advanced Mediation Training
The need for mediation will only grow and the opportunities through online mediation continue to increase even with the COVID-19 threat. People can meet together to resolve their disputes and reach agreements without having to be physically present.
Mediation Training allows participants to:
- create new career opportunities
- increase earning potential
- start or expand your business
- be more valuable to your organization
- improve your resume
- gain needed skills for resolving daily conflict
Advanced Mediation Training builds upon basic mediation theory and practice. This dynamic and interactive one-day workshop will help current mediators sharpen their tools, learn new skills, and take their mediation practice to a new level. Advanced Mediation Training meets the continued education training requirements of the Oklahoma District Court Mediation Act for court-approved family and civil mediators in Oklahoma.
The course is approved for attorneys to receive 7 hours MCLE including 1 hour of ethics. LPC’s, LMFT’s, and Licensed Social Workers will receive 6 hours of CE including 1 hour of ethics. This course is valid for 7 PDC’s for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Advanced Mediation Training is being offered two times in 2021. The course is taught through online-video format using Zoom. The class meets on Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is a $50.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. Classes are limited to 25 participants. Sign up today to reserve your place!
2021 Course Dates Open for Registration
Winter - Friday, December 3
Course Topics Include
- Mediation training requirements for Court-Approved Family or Civil mediators
- Mediation in a Virtual World
- Upgrading and Improving your mediation services
- Developing a Reflective Mediation Practice
- Building a Profitable Mediation Practice
- Revisiting Mediation Ethics
Who Should Attend
- Family and Civil Mediators
- Attorney Mediators
- Workplace Mediators
- Mediation Practice Staff
$295.00 - Regular Tuition
$50.00 - Early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.