Advanced Mediation Training
Advanced Mediation Training builds upon basic mediation theory and practice. This dynamic and interactive one-day workshop is held two times throughout the year. Advanced Mediation Training meets the continued education training requirements of the Oklahoma District Court Mediation Act for court-approved family and civil mediators in Oklahoma.
Advanced Mediation Training allows participants to:
- Sharpen their tools
- Learn new skills
- Apply ethics to mediation situations
- Take your mediation practice to the next level
- improve your resume
- Grow your mediator network.
Class Starts Soon. Reserve Your Spot.
The course is approved for attorneys to receive 7 hours MCLE including 1 hour of ethics. LPC’s, LMFT’s, and Licensed Social Workers will receive 6 hours of CE including 1 hour of ethics. LPC's and LMFT's will receive 6 hours of C.E., including 1 hour of ethics. This course is valid for 7 PDC’s for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Advanced Mediation Training is offered two times each year. The course is taught through online-video format using Zoom. The class meets on Friday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm CST. There is a $50.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. Classes are limited to 25 participants. Sign up today to reserve your place!
2022 Course Dates Open for Registration
- Spring 2022 Course - Friday, May 13
- Winter 2022 Course - Friday, December 2
Course Topics Include
- Mediation training requirements for Court-Approved Family or Civil mediators
- Mediation in a Virtual World
- Upgrading and Improving your mediation services
- Developing a Reflective Mediation Practice
- Building a Profitable Mediation Practice
- Revisiting Mediation Ethics
Who Should Attend
- Family and Civil Mediators
- Attorney Mediators
- Workplace Mediators
- Mediation Practice Staff
$295.00 - Regular Tuition
$50.00 - Early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.