INTRO TO ONLINE MEDIATION TRAINING
Intro to Online Mediation Training with Keiter Mediation is a dynamic, intensive, and interactive one-day workshop designed for current mediators interested in learning how to mediate online. Participants will:
- Be introduced to the unique opportunities and advantages of using online mediation
- Learn protocols and tips necessary for setting up effective meetings using zoom
- Develop crucial skills and techniques needed to mediate online
- Explore ethical issues associated with mediating online
- Earn MCLE and CE
- Network with other mediators and mediators
- Meet the continuing education requirements for court approved mediators in Oklahoma
Course is approved by the MCLE committee of the Oklahoma Bar Association for attorneys to receive 7 hours MCLE, including 1 hour of ethics. This program is valid for 6 PDC's for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Intro to Online Mediation is being offered two times in 2021. The course is taught through online-video format using Zoom. The class meets on Friday from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. There is a $50.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. Classes are limited to 25 participants. Sign up today to reserve your place!
2021-2022 Course Dates Open for Registration
Winter 2021 - Friday, December 17
Spring 2022 - Friday, May 27
Winter 2022 - Friday, December 16
Who Should Attend?
- Family and Divorce Mediators
- Civil and Commercial Mediators
- Social Workers
- School Counselors
- Financial planners
- Real Estate Professionals
- Health and human services professionals
$295.00 - Regular Tuition
$50.00 - Early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.
$50.00 - Group registration discount for two or more people registering together.
$50.00 - Graduates of Keiter Mediation Training