Resolving Conflict in the Workplace Training
Resolving conflict in the workplace can be a complicated affair. With more companies moving online, it's important to be able to resolve these conflicts whether you are in person or working remotely with each other. This online-only course, conducted by Mediation Expert Rob Keiter, will give you the tools you need to minimize conflict.
Enroll Now and Get $100 Off the Course
Unresolved conflict in the workplace can lead to substantial loss in income and productivity along with the possibility of workplace related violence. Resolving Conflict in the Workplace Training is a three day course where participants learn how to mediate effectively to de-escalate and manage conflict in the workplace. This 24-hr course designed for HR managers and professionals covers a variety of employment related matters including EEO complaints, interpersonal team conflicts, and how to deal with high-conflict personalities. This highly interactive training takes place on Zoom and includes lecture, discussion groups, case studies, role-play, and demonstrations. There are no educational vocational requirements necessary for taking this course or becoming a workplace mediator.
This program is valid for 24 PDC's for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Resolving Conflict in the Workplace Training takes place through online-video with Zoom. This three-day course meets Friday through Sunday from 9:30 am - 5:45 pm, Central Standard Time. Up until the class is full, there is a $100.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. This discount is automatic when registering online. Classes are limited to 20 participants. A group discount is available. Customized training for organizations is also available. Contact us for more information.
2021-2022 Course Dates Open for Registration
Online - Instructor led video format using Zoom
- 2021 Fall Course, Friday - Sunday, September 24-26 (Class is no longer open for registration)
- 2022 Spring Course, Friday - Sunday, February 4-6
- 2022 Summer Course, Friday - Sunday, June 10-12
- 2022 Fall Course, Friday - Sunday, October 21-23
- Understanding the Dynamics of Conflict
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mediation Theory and the Mediator's Role
- Communication Theory and Workplace Conflict
- Mediator Skills and Interventions
- Understanding the Mediation Process
- The Power of Listening
- Separating Interests from Positions
- Dealing with Impasse
- Working with organizational team members and staff
- Ethics and Professional Conduct for Mediators
- Developing systems for resolving conflict in the workplace
- Professional Development
Who Should Attend?
- HR Managers and professionals
- Work Site Administrators
- Church Administrators
- Health and human services professionals
- Project Managers
- Hospital administrators
- Workplace team managers
- School administrators
- Government agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
$1175.00 - Regular Tuition
$1075.00 - With early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.
$975.00 - With group registration discount for two or more people registering together.