Workplace and Employment Mediation Training
Resolving conflict in the workplace can be a complicated affair. With employees working online, it's even more important to be able to resolve these conflicts whether you are in person or working remotely with each other. Workplace and Employment Mediation Training will give you the tools you need to minimize and effectively resolve conflict.
Unresolved conflict in the workplace can lead to substantial loss in income and productivity along with the possibility of workplace related violence. Workplace and Employment mediation training is a three day course where participants learn how to mediate effectively to de-escalate and manage conflict in the workplace. This 24-hr course designed for HR managers and professionals covers a variety of employment related matters including EEO complaints, interpersonal team conflicts, and how to deal with high-conflict personalities. This highly interactive training takes place on Zoom and includes lecture, discussion groups, case studies, role-play, and demonstrations. There are no educational vocational requirements necessary for taking this course or becoming a workplace mediator.
This program is valid for 24 PDC's for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.
Workplace and Employment Mediation Training takes place through online-video with Zoom. This three-day course meets Thursday through Saturday from 8:30 am - 4:45 pm, Central Standard Time. Up until the class is full, there is a $100.00 early registration discount for registrations received at least 30 days before start of course. This discount is automatic when registering online. Classes are limited to 16 participants. A group discount is available. Customized training for organizations is also available. Contact us for more information.
2024 Course Dates Open for Registration
Online - Instructor led video format using Zoom
- 2024 Summer Course, Thursday - Saturday, June 20-22, 2024
- 2024 Fall Course, Thursday - Saturday, October 17-19, 2024
- Understanding the Dynamics of Conflict
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mediation Theory and the Mediator's Role
- Communication Theory and Workplace Conflict
- Mediator Skills and Interventions
- Understanding the Mediation Process
- The Power of Listening
- Separating Interests from Positions
- Dealing with Impasse
- Working with organizational team members and staff
- Ethics and Professional Conduct for Mediators
- Developing systems for resolving conflict in the workplace
- Professional Development
Who Should Attend?
- HR Managers and professionals
- Work Site Administrators
- Church Administrators
- Health and human services professionals
- Project Managers
- Hospital administrators
- Workplace team managers
- School administrators
- Government agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
$1075.00 - Regular Tuition
$975.00 - With early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.
$875.00 - With group registration discount for two or more people registering together.