We Offer Oklahoma court approved Mediation Training
The need for mediation will only grow and the opportunities through online mediation continue to increase even with the COVID-19 threat. People can meet together to resolve their disputes and reach agreements without having to be physically present.
We offer the following court approved mediation courses. Mediation courses are offered in-person and through online-video. To participate in online mediation training - you will need a computer or Ipad along with wifi, and a comfortable space where you can participate without interruptions.
Learn More about Mediation Training:
- Family Mediation Training
- Civil, Commercial, and Employment Mediation Training
- Intro to Online Mediation Training
Mediation Training allows participants to:
- create new career opportunities
- increase your earning potential
- start or expand your business
- be more valuable to your organization
- improve your resume
- gain needed skills for resolving daily conflict