Oklahoma Civil, Commercial, and Employment Mediation Training
This course has been approved by the Oklahoma Bar Association MCLE Committee for attorneys to receive 24 hours MCLE including 2 hours ethics. Civil, Commercial, and Employment Mediation Training meets the training requirements of the Oklahoma District Court Mediation Act for mediators to be certified as civil and commercial mediators in Oklahoma.
Civil, Commercial, and Employment Mediation Training is held three times a year (Spring, Summer, and Fall) in Oklahoma City. This three-day course meets Friday - Sunday from 8:30 am - 4:45 pm. Classes are limited to 20 participants. Sign up today to reserve your place!
Course Dates Open for Registration
- 2019 Fall Course Friday - Sunday, October 18-20
- Understanding the Dynamics of Conflict
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mediation Theory and the Mediator's Role
- Communication Theory and Workplace Conflict
- Mediator Skills and Interventions
- Understanding the Mediation Process
- The Power of Listening
- Separating Interests from Positions
- Dealing with Impasse
- Working with Third Parties
- Ethics and Professional Conduct for Mediators
- Professional Development
- Practical Steps for Marketing your Mediation Practice
Who Should Attend?
- School Administrators
- Work Site Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Financial Planners
- Real Estate Professionals
- Church Administrators
- Health and human services professionals
$975.00 - Regular Tuition
$875.00 - Early Registration for registrations received four weeks or more before course start date.
$775.00 - Group registration discount for two or more people registering together.